Morley Fredericks is pleased to offer mobile notary services in most Bay Area locations. We can notarize real estate documents and more.
- Business Documents
- Personal Documents
- Estate Planning Documents
- Power of Attorney
- Domestic Partnership
- Trusts Deeds Advanced
- Health Care Forms
- Adoption Documents
- International Travel Papers
- Minor’s Application for Passport
- DMV Transfer Of Ownership
- Loan, Refinance, and Reverse Mortgage Documents
WHAT YOU NEED IN ORDER TO HAVE YOUR DOCUMENT NOTARIZED:
- Driver’s License, State ID Card, Passport, or other government-issued photo ID – they cannot be expired.
- (Very few other IDs are acceptable.)
- Current notarial wording is available on The California Secretary of State’s website
- Document should be completely filled out, no blank spaces to be filled in later (except for the signature and Notarial wording section).
- Most documents must be signed in front of the Notary Public.
- Signer must be mentally competent, and demonstrate that she or he understands the significance of the document she or he is signing.
- Time required – Please allow at least 10 minutes per signature to prepare a Notarial certificate and Notary journal entry
*PLEASE KNOW THAT RATES ARE CALCULATED BY ADDING NOTARIZATION FEE + TRAVEL FEE*